- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Part of Georgian opposition is preparing for “crucial struggle”2010-06-28 14:10
According to Levan Gachechiladze, one of the Georgian opposition leaders, the irreconcilable part of the opposition is preparing for the crucial struggles, planned for autumn - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If there are adequate human, intellectual and material resources, Saakashvili regime can be coped with in 2-3 months," Gachechiladze stated.
He highlighted that in case of improvement of relations between Russia and the USA, the new American administration wouldn't support the present-day authorities of Georgia, and it will be profitable for the dissenting.
"Now we need political and social consolidation and the consolidation of the People's Assembly. Let's see who will win," Gachechiladze said.