- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA sets hopes on the electoral environment of Georgia2010-06-28 15:52
The USA is ready to invest in Georgia to start process of electoral change milieu - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Irakli Alasania, the Our Georgia-Free Democrats leader, Washington sees the elections of May 30th as far from truly democratic, but will strain every effort to let the electors vote for the desirable political force this time.
Alasania also noted he held a number of meetings, and also met with Michal McFaul, the U.S. president's advisor for Russian issues, and the sides noted the tough policy of Moscow, refusing to dialog with the present-day Georgian government.