- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Recep Erdogan discussed Nagorno-Karabakh conflict with leaders of Russia and the USA2010-06-28 15:53
Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the PM of Turkey, participated in the discussion of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict with President s of Russia and the USA - Dmitry Medvedev and Barack Obama respectively - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in the framework of G20 summit. After it Erdogan stated the role of the Minsk group of OSCE can accelerate the process of the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement. He also mentioned that Turkey tries to normalize relations with Armenia, though the latter never responded to Ankara's proposal to establish a joint commission to investigate events of 1915.
On October 10th 2009 protocols on normalization of bilateral relations between foreign ministries of Turkey and Armenia were signed.