- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian ministry changes name2010-06-28 16:55
The Ministry for Refugees and Resettlement of Georgia was renamed in the Ministry for Persecuted from Occupied Territories, Refugees and Resettlement Issues. The change will be endorsed urgently - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The government of Georgia was glad to hear the word "occupation" in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia from the White House, and this decision ensued. Mikheil Saakashvili called it "very important" - his way to the international assessment of Russia's actions [Russia recognized independency of the two countries] took two years.
MPs say the main priority of Georgia is protection of rights of the persecuted and refugees. Saakashvili claimed he's always ready for "a comprehensive dialog with Russia", dialog on return of refugees and "de-occupation" of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.