- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hillary Clinton to consider issue of “de-occupation” of Georgia2010-06-28 17:28
The U.S. Secretary of State will consider the issue of "de-occupation" of Abkhazia and South Ossetia in the course of her visit to Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Hillary Clinton will meet with the highest ranks of Georgia and will discuss cooperation between the countries, and peace and stability issues in the regions. Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia states the U.S. Secretary General and governmental officials of Georgia will consider the Charter on strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA.
Before the visit to Georgia [expected on July 5th] she will visit Ukraine, Poland, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.