- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to have own trademark2010-06-29 10:40
Georgia will develop own trademark for protection of its products abroad - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
For this purpose the expert of the World Intellectual Property Organisation arrived in the country. The initiator of his presence is the EU. In the course of the 2-day visit the specialist will conduct meetings in the Ministries of Finance and Economy, as well as representatives of business associations.
Gruzpatent [Georgian Patent] believes the expert will assist the Georgian side in branding its products.