- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia accused PACE of lack of attention to Tbilisi’s position2010-06-29 13:30
Mikheil Machavariani, the Vice Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, certain groups in CE tried to start discussion of Georgian issues without participation of Tbilisi representatives - despite promises of Mevlud Chavushoglu, PACE chairman - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The issue of revision of obligations of Russia and Georgia is in agenda, but owing to delegation of Georgia and countries, friendly to it, a Georgian side was involved in the discussion," he noted.
Previously Leonid Slutsky, the deputy chairman of the international committee of the lower chamber of the Russian parliament, said PACE Monitoring Commission failed to close Georgian-Russian dossier.
16 votes were for, 16 - against, one vote lacked to make a decision, and the issue will be raised in the autumn session.
Slutsky highlighted the Georgian delegation quitted the sitting as a protest.