- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition criticized changes in Cabinet’s activities2010-06-29 16:48
Jondi Bagaturia, the Kartuli Dasi party leader, the opposition MP, criticized the changes in the government, which were announced by President Saakashvili on June 25th at a special briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Parliament has already endorsed the structural changes in the second reading, and today they'll be endorsed in the 3rd reading, after endorsement discussion will begin.
At tomorrow's sitting the Parliament will raise issue of trust to the reshuffled Cabinet.
"We applaud to these changes, but we haven't heard a single well-reasoned answer to the question: what for changes in the government were needed to be made," Bagaturia said - Novosti-Gruzia.
The MP believes the authorities ignore the Parliament and made decision on changes themselves.
"The government made the decision without even consulting with MPs, and this attitude means full ignoring of Parliament's functions," he highlighted.