- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: foreign policy of Georgia became more active2010-06-30 11:44
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, delivered a speech at the Security Council sitting, and said the recent events where very important from the point of view of challenges and priorities of security and foreign policy of the country - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Foreign policy of Georgia turned very active, - he said. - Only in recent time Georgia was visited by Foreign Ministries of various countries, including Austria. The arrival of the Foreign Minister of Poland and the U.S. Secretary of State are expected."
He added that on July 15th a very important event starts in Tbilisi - official negotiations of associated agreement with the EU.
According to the Georgian leader, sittings of the Security Council have already became a tradition, and at these sittings representatives of various political forces receive comprehensive information on important issues.