- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: Saakashvili’s values are Stalin’s values2010-06-30 13:19
According to Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia pro-opposition movement, Mikheil Saakashvili, the leader of Georgia, is demolishing Stalin monuments, yet spreads principles of Stalinism at the same time - Ros Balt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The authorities terrorize, put innocent people in prisons, raise children in nearly hatred to parents, - she noted. - These values and mentality are the legacy of Stalin. The main thing is to make Stalin phenomenon disappear from the Georgian policy, and the country would become democratic."
She underlined Saakashvili intended to demolish the Stalin monument in Gori long ago, but decided to do it in the days of meeting of U.S and Russian Presidents.