- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia-Armenia gas pipeline to be sold - 30 June, 20102010-06-30 15:09
Georgian part of a pipeline, connecting Russia with Armenia, can be privatized - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Lasha Tordia, the MP from the pro-presidential majourity, claimed of the feasibility to exclude the pipeline from the list of objects and resources not to be privatized.
In his view, this approach won't contradict the interests of Georgia's statehood, and talks about the pipeline's being a "strategic" object, are no longer valid. As a proof, he highlighted that up to the times energy objects were not allowed to be privatized, big blackouts were happening, and problem was solved only after their sale.
Now Georgia receives 10 per cent of the delivered gas as a payment for transit.