- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze departed for Ukraine2010-06-30 17:48
According to the Democratic Movement-United Georgia pro-opposition movement press-service, the party leader Nino Burjanadze is staying with a visit in Ukraine - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The purpose of her visit remains unknown. She will make a statement after her return.
One year ago she said she would continue meetings with Victor Pinchuk, a well-known Ukrainian businessman, the son-in-law of Leonid Kuchma, the ex-President of Ukraine.
Commenting the Georgian authorities' accusations of discussing financing the opposition, she highlighted she "didn't harm a straw the interests of the country" in the live air of Imedi TV company.