- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is worried about an ‘ecological catastrophe” threatening Abkhazia2010-07-01 14:39
Tbilisi is worried about an ecological disaster, which allegedly threatens a territory of Abkhazia and can eliminate its unique ecosystem - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The "alternative government" of Abkhazia, working in Tbilisi, claims the "ecocatastrophe" can occur in settlement Pichori of Gali region, where am emission of oil occurred in result of drilling.
Tbilisi claims the spilt oil contaminated not only land, but sea as well. In the view of Georgian specialists, it can lead to death of many unique plants, included in the Red Book.
In the light of the situation in Pichori the "alternative government" of Abkhazia will send a special address to international environment protection organisations.