- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government to attempt to return young Georgian footballers home2010-07-01 14:40
In order to improve the situation in football sphere, the government of Georgia intends to conduct work to return young footballers, playing for prestigious European clubs, to motherland - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The office of the State Minister for Diaspora Issues signed a memorandum with the Football Federation of Georgia. The document was signed by Nikoloz Avaliani, the deputy minister, and Zviad Sichinava, the President of the Football Federation of Georgia.
The memorandum implies the search of talented young Georgian footballers, their selection and invitation for playing in the national youth team.
According to Sichinava, they have a list of 25 players from different European clubs. In the nearest time they'll be invited to the national youth team.