- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition promises to thwart gay parade in Tbilisi2010-07-02 11:15
Georgian opposition intends not to let the parade of sexual minorities in Tbilisi take place - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
'There're data that staging a gay parade is planned for August. Any attempt to hold such a manifestation will be restrained," said Tabisupleba [Freedom] party leader Sandro Bregadze. He highlighted that his supporters intend to thwart the parade "by any means".
He also called homosexualists "sick people", whom certain Georgian NGOs use for own purposes to receive foreign grants.