- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Laborites: Saakashvili mustn’t be the PM2010-07-02 11:18
Representatives of the Labour Party of Georgia intend not to let Mikheil Saakashvili become the Prime Minister after the expiration of his presidential term in 2013 - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Shalva Shatberashvili, the Labour Party leader, intends to voice his point of view at the meeting with representatives of American political circles, in the course of his visit to the USA, started yesterday.
"We call on leaders of all democratic countries of the world, international organisations do not let Saakashvili occupy the position of the Prime Minister, otherwise he'll be in office for ever," the statement of the party press centre says.