- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Human Rights Centre shot a film on problems of Ossetians in Georgia2010-07-02 14:07
Presentation of Reprisal on Behalf of Georgia documentary was held in Tbilisi - Kavkszski Uzel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The movie was shot in Georgian, and shown with English subtitles. The premiere was attended by representatives of international and non-governmental organisations.
Ucha Nanuashvili, the Human Rights Centre head, said the aim of the film is informing society about the facts of persecuting Ossetians on ethnic principle.
Now the centre is working on the second film on the topic, presentation planned soon.