- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition leader accused Clinton of ignoring2010-07-05 13:34
Nino Burjanadze, the ex-Speaker, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, accused U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, of ignoring Georgian opposition and refused to participate in the meeting of female leaders - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to previous messages, Clinton intended to meet only with Irakli Alasania, the Free Democrats leader, and Georgi Targamadze, the Christian-Democratic Movement head. More radical opposition believes these movements became part if the system the present-day authorities of Georgia spawned.
In the view of United Georgia spokesperson Khatuna Ivanishvili, the USA doesn't seem to be interested in the opinion of Georgian opposition.
The first 3-hours meeting with female leaders Clinton will hold in the National Library. It will be attended by representatives of NGOs and political parties, as well as businesswomen.