- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA must recognize independency of South Ossetia: South Ossetian Vice Speaker2010-07-05 14:35
Yuri Dzitstsoyty, the Vice Speaker of South Ossetian parliament, claimed that sooner or later the USA must condemn Georgia's aggression against partially recognized republic - Osinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the official, U.S. representatives at various levels were claiming and continue claiming they would never recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia. But he believes that one should never say "never" and sooner or later it would take place.
The South Ossetian side prefers to wait till U.S. administration finally admits the fact a horrible aggression against civil population took place, he added.
Dzitstsoyty also noted it was about time to stop making parallels between situation around South Ossetia, Nagorno-Karabakh and Kosovo. He thinks South Ossetia declared independency when Georgia was neither a recognized state nor the UN member.
Besides, he added the statements about illegitimacy of stay of Russian forces in the territory of South Ossetia had no ground.