- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians produced The Clintons wine2010-07-05 15:55
To the visit of Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, the Georgian club of U.S. friends made special wine and gave it a simple but meaningful name - the Clintons, Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In cooperation with Teliani Veli company the Club prepared an exclusive 5-liter bottle of wine from the best sorts of Saperavi grape. The present will be passed to the U.S. Secretary of State via the American embassy in Georgia. According to Ilia Zukakishvili, the Club representative, it was made a sign of respect for the Clintons, who always treated Georgia with respect.
Now Hillary Clinton is staying in Georgia with a working visit. She has already talked to female leaders and plans to meet with the President and with opposition leaders.