- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition is content with the meeting with Clinton2010-07-05 16:24
Pikria Chikhradze, one of the New Rights party leaders, thinks the most important part of today's speech of Hillary Clinton at the meeting with female leaders in the National Library was her pointing at the importance of equal rights in responsibility of the authorities and the opposition - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's a very important address. I would like to respond to her passage and say that I fully share the responsibility of opposition in state management, but opposition must have rights, which are, unfortunately, not guaranteed. Take, at least, the issue of financing. I mean financing from business sector, access to media resources," Chikhradze said.
After the meeting Hillary Clinton headed for presidential residence for negotiations with Mikheil Saakashvili.