- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili met with Hillary Clinton2010-07-05 18:15
At the joint press conference with Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, declared Georgia is an independent state due to the USA support - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the meeting the President and the Secretary of State discussed a wide range of issues and reforms, taking place in the country. Saakashvili noted that views of Georgia and the USA are very close, and the inked Charter reinforces the processes.
"We'd like to thank you for this support. It's a certain example of our bilateral cooperation. Our cooperation is of specific character, we have common views," the President said. He also noted that despite "occupation" and challenges there's economic growth in Georgia, and proposed not to turn away from the way of democratic development.