- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is discontent with Clinton’s visit2010-07-06 11:53
Kakhaber Shartava, the National Forum party leader, isn't tend to overrate the significance of Georgian opposition's meeting with Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, but hopes she was told "all the truth" about Saakashvili - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shartava, yesterday's visit of Clinton wasn't of full value, but hopes that at least somebody from opposition she met with, told all the truth about the situation in the country.
He also supposes she was astonished with presidential residence's excessive luxury. "With the many-sided crisis, disturbing our country, such constructions point at much, and I hope it couldn't be left outside the attention of our American friends."
When asked whether the forum representatives felt offended for no invitation to the meeting, Shartava highlighted that the National Forum is a strong organisation and hardly cares about such emotions.