- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Negative inflation rate in Georgia in June2010-07-06 14:03
In June 2010 the inflation rate in Georgia was negative: -0.3 per cent - Georgia Times correspondent.
According to the National Service of Statistics of Georgia, the consumer prices decreased by 0.3 per cent in comparison to May, and it called forth deflation. These were mostly food and soft drinks which got cheaper - by 2.5 per cent in average.
In comparison to the similar period of 2009, inflation reached 3.7 per cent. In comparison to December 2009 the rate is 2.0 per cent.