- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze criticized he USA for supporting Georgia2010-07-06 14:36
Nino Burjanadze, the ex-Speaker of the Parliament, the leader of pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia, claimed the U.S. support instigates Mikheil Saakashvili to conduct repressions - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Burjanadze explained the visit of U.S. Secretary of State Clinton doesn't exclude serious repressions of opposition. Similar case took place last year, after the visit of Joseph Biden, the Vice President. In her view, Mikheil Saakashvili believes the USA support not only Georgia but him personally as well.
The opposition leader called on society to stick to active position and keep on struggling for snap presidential and parliamentary elections. Burjanadze lays great hopes on summoning people's Assembly with participation of all regions' representatives and well-known public figures of Georgia.