- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin: Georgia must start dialog with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-07-06 15:25
According to Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, Georgia shouldn't seek for solution of problems with Abkhazia and South Ossetia at the third side. "Dialog must be conducted without citing to third parties", he added - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Some think the territory is occupied, and some think it's liberated, - Putin said. - We didn't start that war, the one who did must be responsible for it."
According to the Russian PM, Georgian authorities should have courage and find way to the hearts of people they hurt. "Russia, as well as other world community participants, can only be a guarantor here," he concluded.
Yesterday Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, visited Georgia, was given a cordial welcome, and expressed hope her first visit wouldn't be the last.
She said she came to Tbilisi with a message from President Obama claiming the USA supports sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia and would never recognize division of the world into influence areas. She added she had said it to Russian diplomats several days before.