- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of Georgia places gas pipeline for sale2010-07-06 16:06
Lasha Tordia, the first deputy chairman of the parliamentary Committee for Legal Issues, announced that 49 per cent of the gas pipeline shares would be placed for sale.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made in the course of the joint sitting of several committees, and Tordia noted that at least 51 per cent would remain state property. He also said opposition had nothing against, and shares would be placed at London Stock Exchange.
The opportunity for privatization of the gas pipeline appeared when law On State Property was amended.