- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Kenya established diplomatic relations2010-07-06 16:43
Georgia established diplomatic relations with the Republic of Kenya - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The due document was signed in New York, at Georgia's permanent mission with UN.
From the side of the Republic of Kenya the document was signed by Zachary D. Muburi Muita, the Permanent Representative of the Republic of Kenya to the United Nations; from the side of Georgia - by Alexander Lomaya, the Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN.
Kenya has become the 31st African state Georgia established diplomatic relations with.
This year Georgia has established diplomatic relations with 18 countries.