- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU to allocate Georgia EUR 43.5 mln2010-07-07 10:56
The European Union will allocate Georgia financial aid in amount of EUR 43.5 mln - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The due agreement will be signed on July 7th. From the side of Georgia the document will be signed by Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance.
The signing ceremony will also be attended by Per Eklund, the head of the EU representative office in Georgia, and Koba Subeliani, the Minister for Refugees and Resettlement of Georgia.