- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia calculated GDP2010-07-07 12:25
According to Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, the Department of State Statistics of the republic calculated the amount of GDP for 2009, and it exceeded RUB 15.5 bn [about USD 500 mln] - RIA Novosti.
"GDP, about which so much was said and written, is finally calculated, - he noted. - It's a really important event in the economic life of the republic. The first step to international standards of calculating the rates of volumes of production, service, and consumption was made."
Bagapsh added the data on GDP would be used in governmental documents, connected with economic policy, and in the course of state budget preparation.