- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Abkhazia calculated GDP2010-07-07 12:25
According to Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, the Department of State Statistics of the republic calculated the amount of GDP for 2009, and it exceeded RUB 15.5 bn [about USD 500 mln] - RIA Novosti.
"GDP, about which so much was said and written, is finally calculated, - he noted. - It's a really important event in the economic life of the republic. The first step to international standards of calculating the rates of volumes of production, service, and consumption was made."
Bagapsh added the data on GDP would be used in governmental documents, connected with economic policy, and in the course of state budget preparation.