- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA tries to save Saakashvili from tribunal – Laborites2010-07-07 12:53
Nestan Kirtadze, one of the Labour Party of Georgia leaders, believes that statements of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on "occupation" of Abkhazia and South Ossetia are an attempt to remove Mikheil Saakashvili's responsibility to the Hague Tribunal, investigating military crimes - Osinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She noted that the present-day Georgian regime reveres term "occupation" and is not disturbed with harsh reality of the disintegrated Georgia. Kirtadze also highlighted that her party would try to find direct contacts with Abkhazia and South Ossetia and do everything to agree on long-term peace with all the neighbours of the region, including Russia.
The Hague Tribunal [the Permanent Court of Arbitration] is the structure established by the UN to restore justice in regard to victims of military crimes, committed at wars in Yugoslavia in 1991-2001, and to punish the guilty.