- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
French frigate to visit Batumi2010-07-07 13:15
On July 8th Jean De Vienne, a frigate of the French National Navy, will visit the Georgian port of Batumi. The ship will stay in Georgia up to July 11th and will conduct joint drills with the Georgian side - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Official meetings of French guests with Ministry of Defense of Georgia representatives are planned. Besides, French and Georgian sailors will play a friendly football match.
One month ago Georgia and France signed a memorandum on economic cooperation. The document implies cooperation in spheres of energy, tourism, support and encouragement of investments.