- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
World Bank to allocate Ukraine USD 60 mln2010-07-07 15:58
The World Bank will allocate Ukraine a USD 60 mln credit. The due agreement was ratified by the parliament of the republic - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The allocated money will be spent on rehabilitation of Ukrainian hydro power stations. The aid of the WB was supported by 313 MPs, with 226 necessary at minimum.
Previously Viktor Yanukovich, the President of Ukraine, claimed that integration in the EU remains the strategic aim of Kyiv.
"We see the increase of living standards of people in Ukraine as an inalienable part of the integration in the EU, - he noted. - The process of harmonization of the Ukrainian legislation with European."