- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of big tobacco company detained in Georgia2010-07-07 16:00
Today Georgian Prosecutor's office has detained Tamaz Elizbarashvili, the president of Elizi Group, dealing with tobacco products import - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the investigation, the businessman bribed psychiatrists to make them recognize his son [sentenced for murder] mentally incompetent. Now he himself is under threat of imprisonment.
Other charged people are: Merab Kharchilava, the ex-deputy Minister of Healthcare; attorneys at law Salome and Zurab Ivanishvili, expert psychiatrists Georgi Naneishvili, Teimuraz Kharebava, Zurab Beria, Teimuraz Sigiladze, Tamar GHotchitashvili, and business partner of Elizbarashvili, Teimuraz Machavariani. They all have been detained and accused of falsifying data of psychiatric expertise.