- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA holds nuclear security seminar in Tbilisi2010-07-07 17:38
'Improving the regulatory oversight of the sources of ionizing radiation', the regional working meeting within the project of the Georgian Ministry of Environment Protection and Natural Resources and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, was opened in Tbilisi - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Zaal Lomtadze, the head of Nuclear and Radiation Safety Service, said the program implies reinforcement of regulating structures, their due equipment and aid in solving problems.
Representatives of regulatory bodies of nuclear and radiation activities from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, and Georgia participate in the meeting. The seminar will be finished on July 9th.
Cooperation between the U.S Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Georgian Ministry of Environment started in 2003.