- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mission of Georgian-Ossetian friendship started its work in Georgia2010-07-07 18:22
Mission of Georgian-Ossetian Friendship started its work on July 6th 2010. In July-August it will be solving issues of organizational character - Kavkazski Uzel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The public movement of the Mission was established on June 15th in Tbilisi by a group of public figures.
The Mission plans to assemble in extended format in September and endorse the action program, stating return of trust between peoples as priority.
According to Temur Shashiashvili, the leader of Tetrebi [the Whites] pro-opposition movement, the ex-governor of Imereti region, the Mission of Georgian-Ossetian Friendship must correct mistakes of politicians.