- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili negotiates with Russia – Noghaideli2010-07-08 13:12
According to Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for Just Georgia leader, negotiations with Russia must be open and without pre-requisites, but not secret, as President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili does it with the help of his emissaries - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Noghaideli promised to name the emissaries in the nearest time. "Some time is needed to figure out what in fact the aforesaid initiative of Mikheil Saakashvili in regard to Russia is: unification of Georgia or preservation of his presidential power", the opposition leader added.
Yesterday Zurab Noghaideli returned from trip to Moscow and said he would be waiting for implementation of Mikheil Saakashvili's statement on readiness to dialog with Russia without pre-requisites.