- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Activities of Rosneft won’t harm ecology of Abkhazia2010-07-08 15:29
According to Roman Dbar, the chairman of State Committee for Ecology, Geodesy and Nature Management of Abkhazia, the republic is gathering valuable data on condition of environment, which could be useful when making various decisions on involvement of marine environment potential in activities of the region - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
From his side, Valentin Minasyan, the director general of the ecologic consulting and design company, supervising geological prospecting of Rosneft, noted the results of background monitoring are the informational basis for further ecological maintenance of the project.
In end 2009 Vadim Ivantsov, the director general of Rosneft-Shelf of Abkhazia, and Kristina Ozgan, the Minister of Economy of Abkhazia, signed an agreement on conditions of geological study of deposits within Gudauta lot, located in the bed of the Black Sea within borders of Abkhazia.
According to Sergey Bogdanchikov, the Rosneft president, the total investments in Abkhazia will exceed RUB 15 bn [USD 500 mln], and the signed document will have the right to conduct geological prospecting work at 3900 square kilometers.