- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sokhumi is preparing a response to Hillary Clinton2010-07-08 17:54
Sergey Bagapsh, the Abkhaz leader, said he ordered the parliament and public organisations to react on statements of U.S. Secretary General Hillary Clinton - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of her recent visit to Georgia Clinton called on Russia to withdraw its military bases from Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and supported "territorial integrity" and sovereignty of Georgia.
"The Parliament and public organisations should react on the statements like the ones Hillary Clinton does, calling occupation presence of Russian military in Abkhazia, - Bagapsh highlighted. - Russian forces didn't "occupy" Abkhazia, they stay here on the basis of the interstate agreement, providing security and stability in the region."
In his turn, Maxim Gvinjia, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, noted that a state cannot be called an "occupied" territory, when the state is rules by the president, parliament, elected by the people, and where all institutions of state power and civil society work.