- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gazprom is waiting for appearance of Georgian pipeline in list for privatization2010-07-08 18:53
Gazprom [Russia] is waiting for appearance of North-South pipeline [Georgia] in the final list of objects available for privatization - News.am.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Russian company representative noted the Parliament of Georgia must make a final decision. Then Gazprom must run a feasibility study for making decision on purchasing or not the gas pipeline.
According to previous messages, Pavle Kublashvili, the Georgian pro-presidential majourity MP, chairman of the parliamentary legal committee, presented the initiative to sell this gas pipeline.