- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Seminar on European integration opens in Georgia2010-07-09 11:55
Seminar devoted to the innovative European policy and Eurointegration opens on July 9th in Tbilisi, in the St.Andrew the First-Called University - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The seminar is held within project, being financed by the EU, and European Research for Innovative Development of Georgia organisation.
The seminar will be opened by Per Eklund, the EU envoy to Georgia, and Tamar Beruchava, the deputy State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration.
The aim of the event is to get acquainted with the EU initiative policy issues. The Lisbon Agenda of the EU and the innovative program of research.