- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania protested against selling gas pipeline2010-07-09 14:09
Ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, leader of Free Democrats party Irakli Alasania stated the movement is against removal of the gas pipeline, connecting Russia and Armenia, from the list of objects not to be privatized - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Alasania, the sale of the gas pipeline will be another confirmation of the fail economic course of the government and hard social and economic condition of Georgia.
He added the sale of the pipeline or even part of its shares at London Stock Exchange will be short-sighted and non-justified decision, aimed to deal with budget problems.
Alasania's party calls the decision the risky gambling contradicting strategic interests of Georgia.
The final decision will be made in mid July by the Parliament of Georgia. The bill has been adopted in the first reading so far.