- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Minister: Saakashvili regime is an anomalous phenomenon2010-07-09 14:49
Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov stated that diplomatic pause between Tbilisi and Moscow brings bitter fruit to peoples of Georgia and Russia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Lavrov expressed hope hopes the Georgian administration some day would understand it, and noted Russia didn't sever diplomatic relations with Tbilisi. He added the decision on recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia was made due to the course of the acting Georgian government.
The Minister explained that Saakashvili regime doesn't personify the Georgian people, but rather is itself an anomaly, not growing inside the society, but taken there from outside.