- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gazprom, Kazmunaigaz, SOCAR show interest in Georgian gas pipeline2010-07-09 15:32
The Georgian part of the gas pipeline, connecting Russia and Armenia, interests Gazprom, KazMunayGas, and SOCAR [State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic] - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
ArmRosGazprom, an affiliate of Gazprom [Russia], also considered opportunity of purchase the pipeline.
According to some data, SOCAR [Azerbaijan] also revealed some interest, but no official comments ensued.
The government of Georgia made decision on selling a part of the gas pipeline: 51 per cent will remain state property, though.
Parliamentary opposition claims privatization of the gas pipeline in any form is equal to capitulation.