- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty to visit Latin America2010-07-09 18:27
South Ossetian leader intends to visit South Ossetia and discuss opening permanent representative offices of Nicaragua and Venezuela - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He announced it at the meeting with ambassadors of Nicaragua and Venezuela.
Hugo Jose Garcia Hernandez, the ambassador of Venezuela, said people of South Ossetia was through much trouble, and highlighted Venezuelians like peoples which have self-esteem.
Today Murat Jioyev, the Foreign Minister of South Ossetia, received copies of credentials from ambassadors of Nicaragua and Venezuela. Jioyev said he assessed the step as a manifestation of high esteem to people of South Ossetia.
"We walked a hard way to our independency, - he noted. - This way was sown with many victims, and the hardest period in the history of our people was the aggression in August 2008. And only owing to Russia we managed to survive and defend our freedom. Owing to the recognition from the side of Russia South Ossetia became a recognized member of world community."
The Minister highlighted the work of ambassadors would be for the benefit of peoples of Venezuela, Nicaragua, and South Ossetia, and would favour progress of all freedom-loving people.