- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Keeping investments in Georgia at the same level will be hard - experts2010-07-09 18:29
Nodar Khaduri, the expert for economy issues, thinks keeping foreign investments at the level of 2009 will be hard - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Khaduri, in the first quarter of 2010 the volume of investments amounted no more than USD 80 mln, and on this background keeping the last year's rate would be difficult.
Khaduri claimed that for luring investments the wish of the government alone isn't enough. In his view, the foreign investors themselves must be interested in it. For this purpose a number of measures must be taken, in particular, normalize relations with Russia and drive the country to stability.
According to the government's prediction, the investment inflow must stay at the same level or, in the best case, increase by USD 1bn.