- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
French frigate finished drills in Georgia2010-07-12 10:54
Jean De Vienne, the frigate of the French navy, finished drills in Georgian port of Batumi - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The vessel anchored at the port on July 8th, where held maneuvers with participation of French sailors and Georgian coast guard.
The official ceremony of meeting was attended by chairman of the Ajaria autonomous republic government Levan Varshalaomidze; Batumi Mayor Robert Chkheidze; and Vice- Colonel Jean Luce Teus, the attaché of the French embassy in Georgia.
One month ago Georgia and France signed a memorandum on economic cooperation. The document implies cooperation in the spheres of energy, tourism, support an encouragement for investments.