- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is afraid of the Hague Tribunal – ex-ambassador2010-07-12 11:29
Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the ex-ambassador of Georgia to Russia, thinks that visits of the Hague Tribunal prosecutors, investigating circumstances of August 2008 war, make President Saakashvili and his surrounding circles feel very nervous - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"These visits mean that sooner or later this boy [Saakashvili] with his surroundings will find themselves where dictators and cannibals are thrown. Imagine how he sleeps after such visits," Kitsmarishvili said.
He also added that Saakashvili, guilty of that tragedy, ad no right to talk to Russia on behalf of the Georgian people.
Several days ago Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, expressed readiness to dialog with Russia.