- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-President: Soros financed the Rose Revolution2010-07-12 11:53
Eduard Shevardnadze, the ex-President of Georgia, stated that George Soros, a renowned financier, and Richard Miles, the then U.S. ambassador to Georgia, were privy to the Rose Revolution, which lead Mikheil Saakashvili to the presidential post - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shevardnadze, Soros financed the revolution, and Richard Miles participated in it actively. He also noted that U.S. ex-ambassador "brought much evil to Georgia, but it's too late to talk about it."
Miles is considered privy to toppling leaders not only in Georgia, but also in Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, and Yugoslavia - in these countries he headed U.S. diplomatic missions.