- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
IMF allocates Georgia USD 74.8 mln2010-07-12 15:00
International Monetary Fund will allocate Georgia another tranche in amount of 50 SDR, [USD 74.8 mln] in the framework of Stand-by anti-crisis program - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Decision was made past Saturday, at the sitting of IMF Board, when its members considered results of the 6th review of economic rates of Georgia in the framework of Stand-by program.
According to the Fund's press service, at the sitting drawbacks of anti-crisis program implementation were pointed out, in particular: non-observation of some criteria by the National Bank of Georgia.
The credit line in the framework of Stand-by for Georgia [USD 713.8 mln] was endorsed by the Board in September 2008. In August 2009 the sum was increased ad reached USD 1 117 700 000, the term extended to June 14th 2011.